St. Lucie County Seeks Volunteers for Various Boards, Committees
St. Lucie County - Tuesday October 17, 2023: The St. Lucie County Commission is looking for civic-minded residents to serve on several boards and committees.
There is an immediate need for volunteers on the following boards/committees:
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Code Enforcement
- Historical Commission
- Housing Finance Authority
- Homeless Advisory Committee
- Land Acquisition Selection Committee
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Tourist Development Council Treasure Coast Education, Research and Development Authority
- Treasure Coast Health Council.
Some boards or committees may require specific qualifications or past experience, but the minimum requirements are:
- Must be a St. Lucie County resident;
- Must not be related to another committee member, county commissioner or county employee involved with the committee of interest;
- Must not be employed by the same business entity as other committee members;
- Must not serve on more than two county committees (does not apply to Ad Hoc Committees).
Financial disclosure is required for some boards and committees. Applications and more information about each of the advisory boards are available on the county's website at: www.stlucieco.org/boards. Applications are due no later than Monday, Oct. 23 at 5 p.m. to be considered for any available vacancies for the Nov. 14 Reorganization meeting.