Oldest House in St. Lucie Becoming a Home Again
By Janie Gould
ST. LUCIE VILLAGE – Built around 1875, it was originally known as the Russell House and then the Russell-Padrick House. The new owners, who've taken on a mammoth project to make it habitable again,fondly refer to it as their "shack." The two-story farmhouse is at 2817 N. Indian River Drive.