Breeze Airways Announces Service from Vero Beach Starting February 2
Treasure Coast - Wednesday October 19, 2022: Starting February 2nd Breeze Airways will launch nonstop service from Vero Beach to Hartford Connecticut, and Westchester County New York, as well as flights that make one stop in Norfolk Virginia.
Breeze is offering introductory fares at $79, $99, and $149. These promotional fares are only available when booking a new reservation and they must be purchased by October 24 for travel by May 16 of next year. Fare prices, rules, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
The three pricing levels apply to the three service levels which are ‘Nice’, ‘Nicer’, and ‘Nicest’. The 'Nice' and 'Nicer' bundles apply to service on Breeze’s fleet of Embraer 195 e-jets and Airbus A220s. The 'Nicest' service level includes a First Class seat and is only available on the Airbus A220s. Breeze has ordered 80 brand new Airbus A220-300 aircraft, with options for 40 more.
From Vero Beach, FL:
- Hartford, CT (Thurs and Sat, starting February 2, Nice from $79 one way; Nicer from $99; Nicest from $149);
- Westchester, NY (Fri and Mon, starting February 3, Nice from $79 one way; Nicer from $99); and
- Norfolk, VA (One-stop/no plane change Breeze Thru on Fri and Mon, starting February 3, Nice from $89 one way; Nicer from $129).
From Hartford, CT:
- Vero Beach, FL** (Thurs and Sun, starting February 2, Nice from $79 one way; Nicer from $99; Nicest from $149);
From White Plains, NY:
- Vero Beach, FL (Fri and Mon, starting February 3, Nice from $79 one way; Nicer from $99).
You can book a flight now at www.flybreeze.com or via the Breeze app. Breeze does not charge a fee if you change or cancel a reservation up to 15 minutes prior to departure.
Breeze Airways is headquartered in Cottonwood Heights Utah. They first launched operations in May 2021 with an inaugural flight from Tampa International Airport to Charleston International Airport. Breeze now offers 99 nonstop routes between 33 cities in 19 states. Breeze was founded by David Neeleman who previously co-founded Morris Air, Westjet, JetBlue and Azul Linhas Aereas.
Read the news release from Breeze in FULL on Business Wire at: businesswire.com