St. Lucie County: Mail-In Ballot Request Deadline Approaching
St. Lucie County - Thursday October 27, 2022: The deadline to request a mail ballot for the November 8th General Election is approaching.
Vote by Mail requests must be received by the Saint Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office no later than 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 29. Vote-by-mail ballots may be requested online at www.slcelections.com, by phone at 772-462-1500 or in person during business hours.
“The ease and accessibility for residents in St. Lucie County to cast their vote is our top priority” stated Gertrude Walker, St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections. “We want to make sure everyone has accurate dates and information so they can be confident in the results.”
Starting on Monday, October 31st, 2022, a voter can designate an immediate family member (spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, or sibling of the designee or of the designee's spouse) or the voter's legal guardian to pick-up the ballot on their behalf. The following information is required if the request is made on behalf of the voter:
* The requestor’s address
* The requestor’s driver license number, state identification card, or the last four digits of the elector’s social security number
* The requestor’s relationship to the voter
* The requestor’s signature
Or, you can visit our website at www.slcelections.com\forms to print out a designee pick up form.
Secure ballot intake stations (formerly known as drop boxes) will be available at all early voting sites and the Supervisor of Elections office during voting hours for voters interested in submitting their voted mail ballot.
Early Voting Locations, Dates and Times
Monday, October24th - Saturday, November 5th Including Sunday October 30th, from 10 AM to 6 PM. And from 7 AM to 3 PM on Sunday, November 6th.
- Renaissance Business Park (OBBC), 4132 Okeechobee Rd., Fort Pierce
- Zora Neale Hurston Library, 3008 Avenue D, Fort Pierce
- Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso Blvd., Port St. Lucie
- Mid Florida Event Center (Civic Center), 9221 SE Event Center Pl., Port St. Lucie
- Paula A. Lewis Library, 2950 SW Rosser Blvd., Port St. Lucie
- IRSC, Veterans Center of Excellence, Pruitt Campus, (formerly the Schreiber Center): 500 NW California Blvd., Port St. Lucie
Due to a change in election law, at the end of this year all voters who have a vote-by-mail request on file with the Supervisor of Elections office will need to renew their request beginning January 1, 2023.