All SFWMD Navigational Locks Have Returned to Normal Operating Hours
South Florida - Friday November 11, 2022: The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) has re-opened all navigation locks to normal operating hours as of Friday, November 11, 2022. Some locks re-opened Thursday.
SFWMD-operated locks re-opened Thursday November 10 for normal operating hours:
• Martin County: S-135 Boat Lock, J&S Fish Camp
• Okeechobee County: G-36 Boat Lock, Henry Creek
• Okeechobee County: S-193 Boat Lock, Taylor Creek
• Glades County: S-127 Boat Lock, Buckhead Ridge
• Glades County: S-131 Boat Lock, Lakeport
• Hendry County: S-310 Boat Lock, Clewiston
• Okeechobee/Glades County: S-65E Boat Lock, Kissimmee River
• Okeechobee/Highlands County: S-65D Boat Lock
• Osceola/Polk County: S-65A Boat Lock
• Osceola/Polk County: S-65 Boat Lock, Lake Kissimmee
SFWMD-operated locks re-opened Friday November 11, for normal operating hours:
• Osceola County: S-61 Boat Lock, Cypress Lake and Lake Tohopekaliga
To check operating hours, visit SFWMD.gov/Navigation. To get the latest information on navigation through SFWMD structures and waterways, click HERE and follow SFWMD on Facebook and Twitter.
Anglers and boaters may also access local waterways through other public boat ramps. Visit FWC Boat Ramp Finder to find one near you.