All SFWMD Navigational Locks Have Returned to Normal Operating Hours
South Florida - Friday November 11, 2022: The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) has re-opened all navigation locks to normal operating hours as of Friday, November 11, 2022. Some locks re-opened Thursday.
SFWMD-operated locks re-opened Thursday November 10 for normal operating hours:
• Martin County: S-135 Boat Lock, J&S Fish Camp
• Okeechobee County: G-36 Boat Lock, Henry Creek
• Okeechobee County: S-193 Boat Lock, Taylor Creek
• Glades County: S-127 Boat Lock, Buckhead Ridge
• Glades County: S-131 Boat Lock, Lakeport
• Hendry County: S-310 Boat Lock, Clewiston
• Okeechobee/Glades County: S-65E Boat Lock, Kissimmee River
• Okeechobee/Highlands County: S-65D Boat Lock
• Osceola/Polk County: S-65A Boat Lock
• Osceola/Polk County: S-65 Boat Lock, Lake Kissimmee
SFWMD-operated locks re-opened Friday November 11, for normal operating hours:
• Osceola County: S-61 Boat Lock, Cypress Lake and Lake Tohopekaliga
Anglers and boaters may also access local waterways through other public boat ramps. Visit FWC Boat Ramp Finder to find one near you.