Treasure Coast Food Bank’s Holiday Online Auction - Dec. 2-12
Treasure Coast - Wednesday November 30, 2022: The Treasure Coast Food Bank’s Holiday Online Auction returns this year just in time to fill holiday shopping lists – and empty plates for neighbors in need. It takes place Dec. 2-12, and all proceeds are dedicated to helping children, seniors, and families in need of food.
There are more than 70 packages to bid on, including beautiful art and jewelry, excursions, popular pampering experiences, and tickets to some of Florida’s most in-demand theme parks.
“Our Holiday Online Auction has become a holiday tradition that elevates purchasing a gift for a loved one into a generous gift of nutritious meals for our neighbors in need,” said Judith Cruz, President and CEO of Treasure Coast Food Bank. “It’s a great way to spread the holiday spirit of giving. I want to thank all the people and businesses that have donated items for our auction this year and thank everyone who chooses to place a bid for auction packages. You are bidding to beat hunger.”
Here are some of the items available for bid:
- Disney World – 4 park-hopper passes as well as a $200 Hilton Hotels Gift card and other Disney themed goodies.
- Jewelry – Earrings, pendants, rings, and necklaces, including a 3-stone blue topaz necklace.
- Art – A signed and numbered print of artist Carol Garvin’s “Windswept Island Retreat” and an A.E. Backus numbered print are among the selections.
- Dining - $100 gift cards to two of Palm City’s favorite restaurants, Olympic Taverna and Palm City Hurricane Grill & Wings; or Dine Around Vero with gift cards to Ocean Grill, Southern Social and Mulligan’s Beach House.
- Private Wine Class – Total Wine & More hosts you and 19 friends for a customized wine class.
- Golf – The ultimate golf experience for four at PGA Golf Club in Port St. Lucie.
- Spa Facial – A custom facial with Microdermabrasion and a facial peel from Riverside Spa in Sebastian.
- Travel – A trip to anywhere with 30,000 AAdvantage® miles and a $500 Marriott gift card.
The auction opens at 8 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 2 and runs through noon on Monday, Dec. 12. Register in advance to participate at stophunger.org/auction.
The Treasure Coast Food Bank is the only food bank and largest hunger relief organization on Florida’s Treasure Coast, providing the community each year with millions of meals valued at more than $50 million through robust programs and in partnership with 300 charitable organizations in Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, and Okeechobee counties.
For more information on Treasure Coast Food Bank, call 772.489.3034, or log on to stophunger.org.